Please view over our Terms And Conditions.
When you visit the site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may choose to communicate with you by e-mail, or by posting notices on the site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Junk-N-Joe, and it’s partners and customers. You are not permitted to use any of the Trademarks displayed on the site, without the prior, express written consent of Junk-N-Joe, its affiliates, or the third-party licensors that may own the Trademark. You may not use any hyper or HTML links, meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Junk-N-Joe, or its affiliates’ name or Trademarks without the express written consent.
Junk-N-Joe Junk Removal imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the website and the service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the site or service, including, without limitation:
- accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the site or service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
- using the site or service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the service; or
- attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the company in providing the site or service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Junk-N-Joe aims to for the content on the website to be accurate. However, does not warrant that description of services or other content on the site are current, or error-free.
Changes to The Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions, any content, or functionality of the website at any time. Such updates or changes become effective upon notice, which may be provided to you by posting on the site, or via e-mail. You agree to any new posted Terms and Conditions by continuing to use the site. You agree to review the Terms and Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the site following such modification will indicate your acceptance of any modified Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the modified Terms and Conditions, it is at your discretion not to use the site at that point.
We accept cash and all major credit cards are acceptable payment methods. Payment is due in full upon completion of work unless previous agreements have been made, and the route driver is aware. Payments that remain outstanding 30 days after job completion could incur a late payment fee. We reserve the right to seek and recover any unpaid accounts 60 days from the date of invoice via collection agencies and/or through the small claims court. If this happens, you will be liable for any and all additional administrative, legal and/or court costs.
A returned check will incur a $99 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs. In an instance of a second returned check, we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement, and if agreed to we must insist on cash transactions only going forward. Consequently, all bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding debts are recovered in full.